Purchasing Mailboxes and Mailbox Posts
Purchasing Mailboxes has been made convenient for our customers. You will find a large selection of mailboxes and mailbox posts available for purchasing. If you can’t find what you are looking for here, then email us a link to the items you desire and we will advance purchase for you. This is part of the 5 star service you will receive from Mailbox Remedies. Mailbox Remedies will find the mailbox and mailbox post you select for the best price available on the web. We offer this as a courtesy and are not looking to profit from the sale of these items. This service is only available to our Installation Customers. When your New Mailbox and New Post is shipped to us we will provide installation within a few days. We do not sell mailboxes to non installation customers.
Purchasing Mailboxes Elsewhere? No Problem.
If you have already purchased or plan on purchasing your new mailbox and post yourself then here is your next step. Contact Mailbox Remedies for Installation. It is our job to install your new Mailbox. Mailbox Remedies will provide you with a painless and worry free mailbox installation process. Let us know when your new mailbox and mailbox post will be arriving to your home and we will set up a day and time for the installation. If there are other items needed to complete the installation, Mailbox Remedies will be able to provide these items for you.
Recommending the following Brands when purchasing mailboxes
When it comes to mailboxes and our installation experience. Mailbox Remedies recommends the following brands for durability, style and curbside appeal. There are many mailboxes and posts to choose from a
Purchasing Mailboxes Designed by Salsbury Industries
- Mailboxes are U.S.P.S. approved.
- Manufactured by Salsbury Industries to USPS-STD-7B specifications.
- Made entirely of aluminum.
- Constructed of a 1/8″ thick extruded aluminum body with a 1/8″ thick die cast aluminum front door and rear cover.
- The die cast door is attached to the body with a full-width stainless steel hinge allowing for smooth operation.
- Feature a durable powder coated finish available in black, green, beige and white.
- Include an adjustable red signal flag and a magnetic door catch.
- Mailboxes can be mounted on posts and in columns, masonry or walls.
Purchasing Mailboxes Designed by Architectural
- Approved by the US Postmaster General.
- Front frame and knob accents are solid die-cast aluminum with sharp detail and deep relief.
- Rear frame is solid, die-cast aluminum and powder-coated to match body.
- All parts are completely powder-coated and finished prior to assembly to eliminate corrosion.
Purchasing Mailboxes Designed by Whitehall
- 20% larger than most premium mailboxes.
- All components are manufactured from die cast rust-free aluminum.
- Independently tested for function and durability.
- Designed and built to last a lifetime.
- Holds multiple days worth of mail and larger packages.
- Makes a great first impression – enhancing the curb appeal of the home.
Purchasing Mailboxes Designed by Gilbraltar
- Americas #1 Sold Mailbox Brand.
- Offers many varieties of mailbox combo units.
- Affordable product line.
- Easily find a style to add curbside appeal to your home.
- Large selection of mailboxes and mailbox posts.
Purchasing Mailboxes Designed by Gaines
- Available in numerous color combinations
- Three different mounting post configurations
- Built with the finest materials.
- Designed for long-life, they will give you years of lasting beauty and stylish good looks.