2019 schedule for brick mailboxes has been filled. We will begin scheduling March, 2020.
- Diana – Bloomingdale – Status – Completed
- Amanda – Burbank – Status – Completed
- Jared – Plainfield – Status – Completed
- Michael – Bolingbrook – Status – Completed
- Kelli – Steger – Status – Foundations in – Estimated Completion – June
- Brenda – Aurora – Status – Foundation in – Estimated Completion – June
- Sue – Plainfield – Status Hired – Estimated Completion – June
- Samantha – Channahon – Status Hired – Estimated Completion – July
- Ron – Homer Glen – Status Hired – Estimated Completion – August
- Anthony Ryan – Status Hired – Estimated Completion – September
- Gregory Wallace – Status – Pending
Mailbox Remedies builds Brick Mailboxes for Plainfield and most of the Greater Chicago Area. Mailbox Remedies will build approximately 12 brick mailboxes from April to November. You will want to be placed on our schedule as soon as possible so you reserve our first come first serve status.
Selecting a Brick Mailbox
Chances are you already have a style in mind. Perhaps a picture from our website, a neighbors brick mailbox or a design you have seen online. When you request a free estimate it is very helpful to include a picture of the brick mailbox you would like to be quoted on.
Brick Mailbox Step 1
Step 1, the foundation. This step is extremely important to prevent heaving or rising of your brick mailbox. If not done properly your new beautiful brick mailbox will no longer be appealing. In fact, your brick mailbox may lean to the point it tips over becoming a hazard.
Our foundations are done properly. JULIE will need to come out and clear the area of utilities. There will be a deep reinforced foundation that consists of 600 to 800 pounds of concrete prepared and placed curbside.
Brick Mailbox Step 2
Step 2, the build out of your new brick mailbox. No sooner than 36 hours later, we may begin step 2 as the concrete foundation needs to set properly. The build out usually requires 2 separate days but depends on style chosen.
50% of the invoice will be due upon hire. This places you on our schedule. We begin researching the bricks, order the mailbox, address block and secure all materials needed for your new brick mailbox. The remaining 50% or balance will be due upon completion of the build out of your brick mailbox.
Receive your free estimate
Home – Contact Us – Customer Reviews – Whitehall Mailbox Package – Special Lite Mailbox Package – Salsbury Mailbox Package – Combo Mailboxes – Cedar Mailboxes – Architectural Mailboxes – Gibraltar Mailboxes – Brick Mailboxes – Mailbox Installation Service – Basketball Hoop Installation – Featured Installations – Shop Mailboxes on Amazon